Monday, April 4, 2011

Whoops!

I have had a blog on Blogspot for quite awhile and until I started Shimelle's class I knew very little about it.  In fact every day I learn something new and today I learned that I have lots of comments on my posts that I have never even seen!
So to all of you that have read my posts and taken the time to leave a  comment - thank you.  I truly appreciate each and every one.  Rest assured that I am reading all your blogs too and although I have commented a few times, I want to try and comment more. 
Part of the reason that I signed up for this class because at the age of 47 I want to decrease the negative in my life and focus on things that make me happy.  Scrapbooking makes me happy, being creative makes me happy, meeting new people makes me happy, learning new things makes me happy.  Reading your blogs is like all this rolled into one!  So be looking for my comments as I forge your blogs searching for new scrappy knowledge and new people to meet, I promise to be a better commenter.

Mary Ellyn

9 comments:

Michelle S said...

I love ur bright colourful blog! Popping over from BFS :)

Jimjams said...

A very honest post Mary Ellen - I hope that your positives will soon be overshadowing those minimised negatives!
Love the Dr Seuss quote at the bottom of your blog :D

Melissa said...

Isn't great that there's so much to learn with blogging. So glad you "discovered" your comments!

furrypig said...

Great post and it is great getting to know you too! I really agree with so much you have said, good luck with it all xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Glad you're finding the class so helpful....you definately wouldn't want to miss your blog comments!!

Denise said...

Hello popping over from BFS.I love your huge header..It's lovely to get comments,I still get all excited when people comment on mine!:-)You certainly do get a lot from the class and glad you are enjoying it too :-)

Emily D. said...

Love the post.... and I can't wait to read more from you! Popping over from BFS!!

Amy Kingsford said...

Hi there! Just popping in to have a look...another fellow BFS classmate! Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to reading yours!

Sandy Ang said...

So glad you enjoyed her class, scrapping and blogging. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice comment on my Best Creation hop creations.