Thursday, March 31, 2011

Can't wait


I am getting so excited for the weekend! My sister and two of my BFF's have an annual scrapbook shopping road trip weekend and this weekend is it! We leave Saturday and head about 3 hrs to where my sister lives near BelAir, MD. First up is a visit to a Joanns Super Store. Last year we spent about 3 hrs in Joanns - needless to say we don't have one near where we live - Michaels and a small LSS is it. I like the fact that Joanns carries inventory that is different than Michaels so it gives us a chance to pick up some different items.

After Joanns, it is on to a Girl's night dinner with lots of laughs and fun and then Sunday morning it is up early and a short drive to the annual Cropmania yard sale in Annapolis, MD. 50 vendors - all scrapbook stuff = pure scrappy heaven! Oh the bargains to be found!

After we finish there, it is a quick lunch and then to Greatscraps in Millersville, MD - a fantastic scrapbook store.

It is one of the best events of my year - spending time with people who make me laugh and are so much fun to be around and spending my money on lots of scrappy goodies. How much better can it get?

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

Sounds like heaven - have a great time!

Lorraine said...

Awesome! I leave for the USA next Wednesday and I will be hitting the craft stores. However, sadley, I won't have girlfriends to share it with. Although my husband can be quite a trooper!
Lorraine BFS
Thanks for stopping by. : )