Friday, November 4, 2011

November Daily Thanks - Day 4

Today I am thankful that my husband likes to cook. You see I have felt like I have a piece of sandpaper stuck in my throat for 2 days and I can't get warm and my head feels like it weighs about 50 lbs and I just want to let it fall on my desk and take a little nap. I have worked a bunch this week and I am tired and sick and just bleh! The thought of cooking dinner or even eating dinner really isn't that appealing to me. However, my wonderful husband suggested that he make a roast chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner and I thought YUM! That is just what I need, comfort food. Yay!

And as a bonus, the college daughter called this morning and is coming home for the weekend, so the whole family will be together.

And, I have nothing planned for the weekend and I can just relax and chill.


Said husband and college daughter, 3 weeks ago at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.

No comments: