Monday, November 7, 2011

November Daily Thanks - Day 5, 6 & 7

So I was sick all weekend and didn't really feel like blogging so I have two days to make up for, plus today's mention, which I have to start with because I can't hold it in any longer.

Today I am thankful for JOE FLACCO!!!!!


Joe Cool played a pretty solid game last night, but the crowning achievement was in the last 2+ minutes of the game when he marched the Ravens 92 yards and threw a brilliant pass to Rookie Torrey Smith to score and go ahead of the Steelers IN THE LAST 8 SECONDS OF THE GAME. What a nail biter! Being one of his biggest fans, I am ashamed to say I didn't think he could do it, but he did and it was poetic justice for the 65,000 Steelers fans in the stadium who all of a sudden went deathly quiet. Way to go Joe! From now on I will refer to you as Joe Very Cool! Thank you for your classiness when conducting yourself against all the naysayers. You will always be an 'Elite" quarterback to me.

And because I missed two days prior, just a quick mention of two other things I am thankful for: Puffs Plus tissues (yes, I have a terrible cold and the lotion on the tissues make rubbing it against my sore nose bearable) and Daylight Savings time, but only in the fall. I love getting that extra hour of sleep.

No comments: